As an instructor, you will have the opportunity to equip others to build and steward their businesses through teaching our various curriculums, including but not limited to: Biblical Entrepreneurship, Purpose and Profitability and Young Biblical Entrepreneur. In addition, as an instructor you will receive the opportunity to connect with other business leaders, be a champion in your community and be a part of reviving our world through Kingdom influence that leads to transformation.
Our certification is a four-part process:
- Attend a one-time, 12-week, 3 hours per week training including homework, as well as teaching a sample lesson to your classmates.
- Join our E-Community.
- Co-teach each class with a seasoned certified instructor. Once you successfully complete the co-teaching requirement, you will receive your Teacher Certification Training Certificate in the mail.
- Maintain your certification by attending our annual Nehemiah Week International Conference and annual Trainer Coach ReFresh Conference at minimum every other year.
The Pre-Requisites for Teacher Certification is:
- Completed or enrolled in BE Certificate or Executive program
- Schedule a meeting with either the Director of Training and Coaching or your Country Director.