Transformational Mission Statement
Any entrepreneur who takes the time to plan out their business can easily put together a mission statement and call it a day. After all, a mission statement is just a summary of the aims and values of a company that encapsulates who they are. However, I would argue that a mission statement can be much more than that.
Given the right direction, guidance, and perspective, a mission statement can be nothing short of transformational! Look at the real-life story of Burgerville, a 100-year-old company that increased its revenue to over $100 Million a year after revising its mission statement to Serve with Love and intentionally integrating it throughout the company.
If you are looking to increase your productivity and efficiency by either developing a transformational mission statement or revising your existing mission statement into a transformational mission statement, we invite you to be a part of Nehemiah Entrepreneurship Community’s Serve with Love Mission in Action Program.
The program draws from the aforementioned real-life case study of Burgerville, and it can be experienced as either live or self-paced. Click on the buttons below to SIGN UP NOW!
A transformational mission statement is one that is alive and engages all your company’s stakeholders. It is integrated throughout the company and goes beyond just a memorable statement on your wall or marketing material. What this means is that it actively impacts the decisions, choices, and direction of your company.
Your mission statement can be described as transformational if it fulfills the following purposes:
- It keeps your organization focused on who you are and your reason for being.
- It helps you determine where you are heading
- It helps your decision-making process
- It enhances your traction and organizational structure
- It is a tool to engage all your stakeholders
A mission statement has the potential to change over time, but it must not stray away from the company’s core values, customer needs, and vision for growth.
Examples of Transformational Mission Statements
Serve with Love
To build Kingdom businesses globally
Nehemiah Entrepreneurship Community
Seeking to put God’s love into action, Habitat for Humanity brings people together to build homes, communities, and hope.
Habitat for Humanity
Through the program, we will help you to:
- Develop a personal purpose statement to bring greater clarity to your life
- Develop a new or enhance an existing transformational corporate mission statement to increase your profitability and impact
- Recognize a real-life case study about the impact of a transformational mission statement in an organization so you can model it
- Identify key stakeholders that your mission must serve to ensure that your mission execution is holistic and comprehensive
- Develop action plans that ensure that your stakeholders are served through your mission statement and are properly integrated throughout your organization
Click on the button below to sign up now!
For more great articles that provide you with insights to help you with your entrepreneurship journey from discovery to succession, click HERE to view the Nehemiah Entrepreneurship Community’s library of Kingdom Business Resources.
Interested to know more about upcoming events and educational opportunities offered by the Nehemiah Entrepreneurship Community? Click HERE!