VUCA, short for volatility, uncertainty, complexity, and ambiguity, is a managerial term that has become trendy post-COVID. It has been a VUCA world since COVID-19, and there seems to be no end to it.
How do we as Biblical Entrepreneurs approach VUCA from a Kingdom perspective?
In a recent Global Forum hosted by the Nehemiah Entrepreneurship Community in partnership with the Christian Employer Alliance on Religious Freedom, Nathan Estruth, former vice president of Procter & Gamble and Founder of the 1792 Exchange, gave us a framework on how to navigate this VUCA world in his talk titled, “Navigating in a VUCA Environment”.
If you are a Silver, Gold, or Diamond member of the Nehemiah Entrepreneurship Community, click HERE to enjoy Nathan’s talk during our recent Global Forum as well as all our previous Global Forums.
Consider upgrading your membership by clicking HERE to get access as well!
The origin of VUCA?
The term was introduced by the Army War College to describe the more volatile, uncertain, complex, and ambiguous multilateral world after the end of the Cold War.
How to navigate a VUCA World from a Kingdom perspective, according to Nathan?
- Meet Volatility with Vision
- that by two immutable things, in which it is impossible for God to lie, we might have strong consolation, who have fled for refuge to lay hold of the hope set before us. This hope we have as an anchor of the soul, both sure and steadfast, and which enters the Presence behind the veil, where the forerunner has entered for us, even Jesus, having become High Priest forever according to the order of Melchizedek. – Hebrews 6:18-20 (NKJV)
- Meet Uncertainty with Understanding
- casting down arguments and every high thing that exalts itself against the knowledge of God, bringing every thought into captivity to the obedience of Christ, - 2 Corinthians 10:5 (NKJV)
- Meet Complexity with Clarity
- This is the day the Lord has made; We will rejoice and be glad in it. – Psalm 118:24 (NKJV)
- Meet Ambiguity with Agility
- “Behold, I send you out as sheep in the midst of wolves. Therefore be wise as serpents and harmless as doves.” – Mathew 10:16 (NKJV)
Nathan’s transformational talk was followed by a panel discussion between marketplace and ministry leaders including:
If you are a Silver, Gold, or Diamond member of the Nehemiah Entrepreneurship Community, you will be able to experience the entire panel discussion as well for free by clicking HERE.
our upcoming Global Forum on Passive Income will be happening on April 20, 2023! Come join us to learn how you can achieve true financial freedom. It is only $25, BUT if you are a paying member of the Nehemiah Entrepreneurship Community, you will be able to attend it for FREE! Click on the button below to learn more and register for our upcoming online event:
For more great articles that provide you with insights to help you with your entrepreneurship journey from discovery to succession, click HERE to view the Nehemiah Entrepreneurship Community’s library of Kingdom Business Resources.
Interested to know more about upcoming events and educational opportunities offered by the Nehemiah Entrepreneurship Community? Click HERE!