Saturday, 25 June 2022, 10:00 AM – 12:00 PM EDT.
As part of the Biblical Entrepreneurship Program, the Country BE Business Plan Competition brings together the BE Students to present their ten-minute Summary Plan presentation for the opportunity to represent their Region at the annual International BE Business Plan Competition held during Nehemiah Week.
1. Presenters receive feedback to improve their business plan from qualified
2. Presenters demonstrate their calling, ability to make their business sustainability, and their vision in front of a panel of judges
3. Presenters practice defending their business plan and vision in front of a panel of judges
4. Build support from the community and other stakeholders around their vision
5. Connect the presenters with resources to start or expand their business
6. Flagship for what BE can do in the marketplace
7. Select the Presenter that will represent the Country at the Regional BE Business Plan Competition
*Use the Time Zone Converter below to check for the event time in your local time.